Vivia, LLC is a one-woman-owned and operated limited liability company.
Vivia was originally formed in the state of Colorado, United States of America, and was incorporated there from 2007 to 2018. The Colorado Secretary of State’s ID number for Vivia, LLC, was 20071404986.
Vivia moved in 2018 and incorporated in the state of South Dakota, United States of America. The South Dakota Secretery of State’s business ID number for Vivia, LLC, is DL156576.
Annie Mullin, owner and operator
I’m an award-winning researcher, database specialist, computer-assisted reporting guru, and data geek, formerly of The (Colorado Springs) Gazette, where I spent eight years:
- analyzing the local assessor’s database to figure local housing appreciation and foreclosure rates
- analyzing CSAP scores and creating online school information directories
- analyzing voter records and histories and gathering information for annual voters’ guides
- analyzing and mapping census and area demographic data
- analyzing and mapping local, state, and national public safety and crime data
- teaching basic math, statistics, spreadsheets, databases, video, and audio editing and production
- fixing computers, copiers, fax machines, and any other technology that breaks once a week and twice on Sundays
- working on a multitude of investigative research projects (doing things like finding a serial killer’s ex-wives and figuring out an unnamed murder suspect from very little information)
- creating, researching, and maintaining local historical information databases
I’ve spent the last decade providing support, writing custom software, and researching for clients in all arenas of nonprofits and businesses.
I have over twenty years of experience with online technologies, and many more with computers, graphic design, and research. If I don’t already know how to do something, I can learn it quickly, then turn around and teach it to you.